Defending with Nauka means to be able to fight against confronting dangers. Therefore it is essential to sharpen the skills and to constantly test them against resisting opponents and in unknown situations. To effectively simulate such danger and violence for the students, the Nauka Battles came up.
Building on the harsh warrior forging of the ancestors, the Nauka Battles offer a proof of the learnt in various full-contact fights for several hours. The student is physically and mentally under constant pressure and learns to connect both efficiently when needed.
The Naukan must fight in the Nauka Disciplines:
- Nauka Combat Boxing – all strikes – arms, elbows, legs, knees, head
- Nauka Combat Wrestling – all holds – clinches, takedowns, chokes, locks
- Nauka Combat Fencing – all weapons – sharp, pointy, blunt, flexible, projectile
- Nauka Fighting – all together – anything can happen and anything can be used
The following facts are important:
- Various parameters can be implemented (weapons, groups, obstacles, disabilities)
- Different tasks for concentration and mental stress are completed between the fights
- Necessary protective equipment is used (safety first)
- The full-contact fights continue for 2-3 hours without longer breaks
- There is NO winner and NO loser (this is not a competition)
- There are NO awards or prizes (gain experience)
- Only one Rule: RESPECT (do not injure your partner, but provide the required resistance)
- Nauka Battles are always guided by official Nauka Teachers
The Nauka Battles are a worldwide unique testing system, where Nauka Students and Nauka Teachers should test there skills and gain more practical experience.